Friday, March 20, 2009

Hello Fair Brethren,
I hope that all are well and that you are enjoying all the gifts that are given to you.
I truly apologize for the lack of news. Things here have been wonderful, i am truly having an exceptional time here. School started back up two and a half weeks ago, but we didn't start having full days until this last week. It was a lot of fun to get back to seeing the kids and what not. It is amazing to see how much they change over even a short amount of time. I have been very busy with trying to get back in the swing of things with school and also with the congregation. We had a lovely mass and dinner with the Congregation last night in celebration of St. Joe's. Otherwise my days have been taken up by school, or planning for it. (yes i do get a free minute from time to time, but those also seem to be very busy affairs also)
This is a tough part of the year for many that i hold dear. I pray for all of you who have lost loved ones. I pray that you find comfort with your loved ones and with him.
I hope you are all well

No comments: