Tuesday, June 16, 2009

It is flying

I find myself over half way done with the month of June and i honestly have no idea where it went. Everything here has been wonderful but it has been moving at a breakneck speed. It is starting to get cold here and the rains have finally come in. It is weird to say but i am extremely grateful for rain. It has brought down the pollution a bit, which has really been a problem. The world is so much more fresh after a nice rain. Everything appears to be brighter and more colorful. Couple with the coming rain of the approaching winter is the cold, a cold which in a non-heated house can be slightly unpleasant. Yet, this gives one the perfect excuse to spend the afternoon curled in bed reading a good book. Something that i did last weekend. School has been hectic these days due to the looming end of the semester and the finals that come with that. I will spend this week busy grading papers for i have to have my final grades turned in by Friday.
Otherwise the next couple of weeks are going to be fairly busy, we have the end of the semester in the beginning of July so i have all of that work to deal with. I also with be confirmed on July 3rd, so several more things to do with that also. Then of course 4th of July, a holiday that i will also in part celebrate my confirmation. Then starting the 11th i am on vacation until the end of July, this time i will spend with Ced for we are off to Peru for a little bit of a vacation. So needless to say i have an exciting and eventful couple of weeks ahead of me. I will try to get my pictures updated and what not in the future but until then i hope you are all well.

No comments: