Sunday, December 13, 2009

Summer cometh



Just wanted to share this picture of Chilean summer from my front door. It is fun watching the kids enjoy themselves, it brings me back to when i was a kid. As for me, just got done retaking the GRE and did better so that is something that i am thankful for (more so that I don't have to take it again). Now, we have two more days left of school, so we will have all of the end of the year parties and farewells. It is weird to think that it is going to be the last time that i am going to see almost all of them. It is interesting to think about the mutual affect that we have had on each other. I believe that through this interaction we have helped each other grow. I am doing very well and just trying to enjoy the time I have left here. I hope you are all well.

No comments: